If Tomorrow Never Comes

Take time to say "I'm sorry," "please forgive me," "thank you" or "it's okay". And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today

April 16, 2007

My Birthday Gifts! 9 April

These are the b day gifts i have gotten this yr


Hello Kitty Plush Toy from Serene and Shin


GYM Ball from Ken LOL~~~ he wans me to excercise! kekekkeke


The Cup i have been looking for~~~ suppose to get jeffri to buy for me in bangkok now its a gift from him instead ;P lol~


Sweet pair of Angel and Cross Earring from Nikole! i love gold earring...i love it!


Disney "Lucky 4-Leaf Clovers" from Sister Evelyn. She wants me to get lucky this yr....hee


HAH~!! Tracy was able to buy me a 70cm long Silver Necklace. I have been looking for it. And there is a card with this gift too.... Thank u!


I have been a Hello Kitty Lover and love to drink warm water in my cold office. This is from auntie ivy~~ its in my room now...hiak~!


This one~! from er jie and her bf Ne...Ang Bao for me to buy Birkenstock shoes..GUESS how much inside? :P


Dang Dang Dang Dang~!~!~!~! 1GB Memory card for my K800i. From Sharon~~~ now i can stall lots of pics, mp3, videos etc inside my phone without worries~~~~ YEAY~!


This ahh its a swiss roll actually with kitty deco on it. Apple and Ivy bought it for me during lunch time. Its actually tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home