If Tomorrow Never Comes

Take time to say "I'm sorry," "please forgive me," "thank you" or "it's okay". And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today

August 13, 2008

Anger Management


All of us struggle with anger. But anger is not always wrong. "Be angry, and do not sin". We should get angry when we see injustice in our world. But most of often our angry comes from a far less noble place- our own self-interest and pride. If our temper gets the best of us, we can lose control of what we say and do. "Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. When we begin to put others first, we may find we’ve taken a first step toward managing our anger.

Spirit of God, please change my heart, And give me a new desire I want to be a man of peace, not controlled by anger’s fire. When a person’s temper gets the best of him. It often reveals the worst of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home